- 6yrs and 8yrs competition Jazz/ Tap classes- have NO prerequisite but classical and/ or SKTL classes are recommended.
- 10yrs competition class and above- students must be enrolled in 2 x classical or 1 x SKTL class.
Competition Lyrical and Contemporary:
- 8yrs to 14yrs competition lyrical/ contemporary classes- must be enrolled in 2 x classical
- 16yrs and Open Age- must be enrolled in their standard age group Contemporary class to be invited into the invited contemporary class.
- HSC students doing dance as part of their HSC can substitute 1 x SKTL class with a HSC approved dance class (note must be provided by HSC dance teacher). This is to be arranged directly with Natalie Ettingshausen.
- Pre Primary- 1 x classical class per week
- Primary- 1 or 2 classes (2 classes per week for those students wishing to do their exams)
- Grade 1-5- 2 x classical classes per week
- Majors- must do minimum 2 x classes per week
1 x Jazz/ Tap combo or Ready Set Dance class
- Junior and Intermediate: 1 x Competition Jazz and 2 x Classical
- Senior: 1 x Competition Jazz and 2 x technique classes
- Boys: 1 x Competition Jazz, 1 x Technique class
Squad students (Scorpions, Dragons, Taipans and Colts) must attend two classes per week on separate days
Senior students: Students eligible for senior are to be in Year 12 +
Note: for squad students to be eligible to grade, students must attend 2 core classes (Scorpions, Dragons, Taipans and Colts) per week.MMA and BJJ attract an attendance stamp but to grade, students are required to attend these, in addition to their squad classes.